Members and visitors are respectfully requested to comply with the following dress code. Thank you.
On the Golf Course
- Members and Visitors must dress in recognised golf apparel and wear proper golf shoes.
- Tailored Shorts are allowed, providing they are worn with white sports socks.
- Cargo or Beach shorts are not considered to be tailored shorts.
- We would ask Players to have their shirts tucked into their trousers or shorts where possible and trousers should not be tucked inside socks at any time unless covered by over-trousers.
- Mobile phones may be taken on the golf course for emergency purposes but should be either switched off or in silent mode.
In the Clubhouse
- Where advised, some functions may have a pre-requisite of Jacket and Tie.
- Casual footwear including sandles and training shoes with or without socks are permitted within the clubhouse.
- Mobile phones must be on silent mode at all times; calls may be made or taken within the entrance area, but we would ask people to do this in a discreet manner.