Our Return to Golf Roadmap
The following measures set out below are Mandatory and will be reviewed as necessary in accordance with both Government and England Golf guidelines
- PLAY IS AT OWN RISK
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES
- ANYONE SUSPECTED OF FLOUTING THE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE COURSE
- COMPETITION FORMATS WILL BE CONSIDERED WHEN APPROPRIATE
- PLEASE HELP EACH OTHER TO ABIDE BY THE RULES
- IT IS UP TO EVERY MEMBER TO HELP KEEP GOLF AT HINDLEY HALL
BOOKING A ROUND
- MUST be via BRS, using advertised tee slots only, Released from 9am each day.
- Book max 2 days in advance;
- Times at 10 min intervals
- One round per day, per person
- You Can only play as a single if there is a tee time available on day of play.
- No visitors allowed during this period, apart from those we are contractually obliged to provide to BRS, which comprises two tee times.
FORMAT OF PLAY
- First two weeks – social golf only
- Men from yellow tees only
- Must tee off on time to maintain 10-min intervals
ARRIVAL AT CLUB
- Arrive on car park 20 mins before tee for buggy users; 10 mins anyone else. Be on first tee 5 mins before tee time only.
- MUST stay 2m apart at all times, including in use of car park.
- Sanitise hands before golf – sanitiser attached to pro’ shop. Recommend bring own supply as cover.
- The ‘lower’ toilet only will be available for use. Cleaning materials will be available but it would be wise for everyone to have their own sanitiser available for their own protection.
- The Practice Range is now open to a Maximum of 4 people at a time
- The chipping area is now open for 30 minute slots starting on the hour and half past the hour.
- The Putting Green and Practice Net Still remain out of use in line with England Golf directive.
BUGGY AND TROLLEY SHEDS
- Buggies and trolleys must not be shared.
- Entry to sheds: one person only in at any time. Use sanitiser available near pro’ shop. Recommend bring own gloves / sanitiser for own safety.
- Trolleys are not available for rental
GENERAL PLAY RULES
- Must stay 2m apart at all times, incl teeing areas and greens.
- Don’t touch anyone else’s golf balls, incl strays.
- Bunkers are in play. If your ball lies within a bunker you may take a preferred lie within 6 inches, no nearer to the hole. The sand may not be smoothed before placing your ball.
- Players MUST beware of general public walking round course who may not appreciate risk of golf balls has returned. Any re-direction to public MUST be done sensitively.
STARTING TO PLAY
- Play must be from first tee only and only at your pre-booked time.
- Wait on path by overflow car park where indicated until first tee is clear.
END OF ROUND
- No handshakes or similar. Sanitise your hands after round.
- Leave course / facility immediately.
- No social gatherings on or around Club premises.